Grieshaber GmbH & Co. KG
1. General information
In these data protection notices, we, Grieshaber GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter "we") inform you about the processing of personal data when you use our website www.grieshaber-praezision.de (hereinafter the “website”).
“Personal data” for the purposes of this statement means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
2. Responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
Grieshaber GmbH & Co. KG
Am Hohenstein 115
3. Contact details of our data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or by means of our postal address indicated above with the addition "z.Hd. Datenschutzbeauftragter (Data Protection Officer)".
4. Your rights as data subject
(1) According to the relevant data protection regulations, you are entitled to the following rights under the relevant legal requirements regarding your personal data:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object against the processing,
– Right to data portability,
– Right to revoke any consent given with future effect.
You will not incur any costs in exercising these rights.
(2) You may contact the relevant data protection supervisory authority for any complaints about the processing of your personal data.
5. Legal basis for the collection and use of data
(1) We will only collect and use your personal data if we are permitted to do so on the basis of a statutory provision or your consent.
(2) The legal basis for the necessary processing of personal data for the performance of contracts is GDPR Article 6(1)(b). If we process personal data on the basis of a statutory obligation, this is permitted according to GDRP Article 6(1)(c). If we process data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests of the data subject, this is permitted according to GDPR of Article 6(1)(f). We will mention the applicable legal basis for each use in the following.
(3) The lawfulness of data usage on the basis of consent derives from GDRP Article 6(1)(a) and Article 7.
6. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Data concerned
If you only visit our website in order to inform yourself of the content, we may collect the personal information listed below, which is transmitted to our server by your browser:
– IP address
– Date and time of enquiry
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data quantity transmitted
– Website, from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
The collection of this data is necessary for the display of the website and to ensure stability and security.
(2) If, due to such contact, negotiations for a commission or an order are made or contracts are concluded and fulfilled, we may process personal data that is collected as a result of the contact being made for these further purposes. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
(3) In addition, we will also use the mailing address of your company and the name of any contact person you may have provided when contacting us to send you interesting information about the products and services we offer by means of an addressed advertising letter. The legal basis for this is GDPR Article 6(1)(f). Such advertising letter requires no prior consent according to the law (Section 7 of the UWG). However, you can object to the sending at any time with effect for the future (see also Section 13 (2) of this Privacy Notice).
7. Web analytics service
To analyse the behaviour of users of our website, we rely on the legal basis of Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO the following web analysis services and provide the following information:
(1) Google Analytics
(a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are party to the European Economic Area Treaty. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the website operator.
(b) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(c) You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest possible extent. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available at the following link and install it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". so that only your shortened IP address is processed. This excludes the possibility of identifying specific persons. If the data concerning you collected allows identification, this will be immediately excluded and the personal data thus immediately deleted.
(e) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our service and make it more interesting for you as the user. In the exceptional case where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is a signatory to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(g) This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted by means of a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(2) Google AdWords and Google Conversion-Tracking
(a) This website may use Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
(b) Within the scope of Google AdWords, we use conversion tracking. If you click on an ad delivered by Google, a cookie for the conversion tracking will be set. Cookies are small text files stored on the user’s computer by the Internet browser. These cookies expire after 30 days and do not serve to personally identify the user. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we are able to recognise that the user has clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page.
(c) Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie serves to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers that have opted for conversion tracking. The customers see the total number of users that clicked on their advertisement and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that could be used to personally identify the user. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by simply disabling the Google conversion tracking cookie under the user settings in your Internet browser. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
(d) The storage of conversion cookies takes place on the basis of GDPR Article 6(1)(f). The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising.
8. Withdrawal of consent given and objection to data processing
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a balancing of interests required by law (for example, Article 6 (1) (1) (f) of the GDPR), you may object to the processing of your personal data. You may object at any time with regard to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis, and also if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract or the provision of a specific service or order which you request.
(3) You can declare an objection by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a message to the contact details indicated in our masthead. Please state the subject of your objection.
9. Duration of processing
We will delete data once the storage is no longer necessary for the purpose of the stated processing. If deletion is contrary to statutory retention obligations or if we require the data to pursue or defend legal claims or to fulfil statutory obligations, we will restrict the use of the data accordingly.
10. Video surveillance
Grieshaber GmbH & Co. KG